If you want to succeed in business, you've got to learn how to work with people that you don't like. And you've got to learn how to compromise. After you compromise, you have to forget the past and go on to the future. For in business, you have no permanent enemies or permanent friends -- only permanent interests.|
– Harry H. Pace
There are several David Giovannonis in the world so take a moment to ensure this is the one you're looking for.1988-present: Derwood, Maryland.
- Founder & Principal, First Sounds (2007-present).
- President, AudiGraphics, Inc. (1989-present).
- President, Audience Research Analysis, Inc. (1977-2004).
- National Public Radio (1979-1986): Director of Audience Research and Program Evaluation (1982-1986).
- University of Wisconsin: Master of Arts; Communication Arts major, Marketing minor (1976-1980).
- University of the Pacific: Bachelor of Arts, majors Communications and English (1972-1976).
- KUOP-FM (1972-1976).
- Phi Kappa Phi, chapter 57 (1975-1976).
- Alpha Kappa Lambda, Omicron chapter (1973-1976).
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Beta Pi chapter (1973-1976).
- Delta High School (1968-1972).
- Walnut Grove Grammar School (1962-1968).
- Walnut Grove Elementary School (1959-1962).