Beware of being the roller|
when there's nothing left to roll.
– Shel Silverstein
There are several David Giovannonis in the world so take a moment to ensure this is the one you're looking for.1988-present: Derwood, Maryland.
- Founder & Principal, First Sounds (2007-present).
- President, AudiGraphics, Inc. (1989-present).
- President, Audience Research Analysis, Inc. (1977-2004).
- National Public Radio (1979-1986): Director of Audience Research and Program Evaluation (1982-1986).
- University of Wisconsin: Master of Arts; Communication Arts major, Marketing minor (1976-1980).
- University of the Pacific: Bachelor of Arts, majors Communications and English (1972-1976).
- KUOP-FM (1972-1976).
- Phi Kappa Phi, chapter 57 (1975-1976).
- Alpha Kappa Lambda, Omicron chapter (1973-1976).
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Beta Pi chapter (1973-1976).
- Delta High School (1968-1972).
- Walnut Grove Grammar School (1962-1968).
- Walnut Grove Elementary School (1959-1962).